Sindh notifies 20pc office attendance, imposes complete lockdown on Friday and Sunday

Sindh notifies 20pc office attendance, imposes complete lockdown on Friday and Sunday

By

KARACHI: The Sindh government on Monday imposed new Covid-19 restrictions due to the recent surge in Covid-19 cases.

A notification has been issued in this connection.

According to the notice, government offices only allow 20% attendance, and the remaining 80% of government workers will work from home.

The office hours are from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, and the Sindh Secretariat completely prohibits visitors from entering, please read the notice.

Sindh notifies 20pc office attendance, imposes complete lockdown on Friday and Sunday 1

In addition, Sindh will be completely blocked on Friday and Sunday.

The provincial government today announced the closure of all educational institutions, including schools, colleges and universities.

The decisions were taken at a meeting of the Provincial Task Force on the coronavirus with Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah in the chair at the CM House.

Intercity public transportation will be closed in the province from April 29. CM Murad announced at a press conference earlier today that indoor and outdoor dining will be banned, unless delivery and takeaway are allowed.

You may also like

%d bloggers like this: