Karachi: Fire at a house injures four

Karachi: Fire at a house injures four

By

Karachi: At least four people were injured when an apartment in the Sarjani area of Karachi caught fire on Sunday night.

According to details, fire erupted at a flat in Sarjani area due to short circuit, seriously injuring four persons including a child and a woman. Sources said that the injured themselves brought the fire under control.

The rescue team arrived at the scene after receiving the notice and transferred the injured to the Burns Ward of the civilian hospital. The injured were 45-year-old Sarfraz Ahmed, 75-year-old Israr Ahmad, 8-year-old Muhammad Hadi and 22-year-old Irraj Fatima.

You may also like