MANSEHRA: On Thursday night, a fire broke out in a shop in Battal Mandi Market near Mansehra, which quickly spread and swallowed several other shops.
Fire brigade and Rescue 1122 teams from Mansehra reached Battal Mandi Market and brought the fire under control. No causality was reported in the blaze. However, valuables worth millions of rupees were gutted due to fire.
According to rescuers, the fire destroyed more than 30 shops in the market. DSP Mansehra informed that the house was also partially damaged by the fire. He said that sparks of ashes in the forge might have caused the fire.