Fire breaks out at famous Karachi restaurant

Fire breaks out at famous Karachi restaurant

By

Officials said a fire broke out in a famous restaurant due to a short circuit in Karachi’s Guru Mandir on Sunday night.

The fire brigade said the fire broke out at Meerut Kabab Paratha House at 5.30pm. The brigade sent three batches of firefighting tenders to the scene. One hour later, its fighters managed to contain the fire.

Jamshaid Quarters SP Farooq Bijarani told  that a police team immediately arrived at the scene and evacuated the restaurant staff.

He added that the police had to block the main road and divert traffic in order to facilitate the fire brigade operation.“As per the initial report, a short circuit caused the fire in the restaurant,” said the official.

You may also like

%d bloggers like this: